The IBE Networking Fundamentals course is designed to give those embarking on a career in the IT industry a basic understanding of the concept of networking.
The training you’ll undertake as part of this course will prepare you for the Microsoft exam 98-366* – an entry-level credential from Microsoft. With this solid foundation, you’ll be able to take the first step toward building a career with any technology-related business and becoming a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS). On completion of this course, you will receive an IBE Course Completion certificate.
You’ll gain a rudimentary knowledge of how to build and manage Microsoft Windows Servers, Windows-based network operating systems, Active Directory and essential system recovery tools. What’s more, your learning will be helped through the use of interactive videos and you can utilise pre and post tests to help you identify what skill gaps you have so you can choose courses to top-up your skills.
The Benefits: –
- The flexibility and value of a self-study course designed to enable you to work at your own pace.
- The opportunity to gain the widely recognised IBE Certificate.
- The opportunity to gain certification which is recognised by industry computing manufacturers and organisations.
- Understand the basic concepts of the Internet, intranet, and extranet.
- Understand the difference between switches and routers and how they are configured.
- Introduction to the OSI 7-layer networking model, IPv4 and IPv6.
* Please note that Vendor specific exams may need to be organised separately.
On Campus | Online