In-Person & Live Virtual
Medical hospitals need talented and skilful professionals for good patient care and successful operations. The primary aim of this programme is to develop a range of appropriate knowledge, values, skills and competencies sufficient to enable you to operate and manage effectively within domestic and international hospital environment.
The programme will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of leading change, effective performance, planning and accountability, development and team leadership.
This programme covers a wide range of modern issues and develops the critical, analytical and technical skills needed by senior management staff. Learners will be able to work as an effective Health care administrator or manager.
Who should study?
Postgraduate Diploma in Health and Social Care Management is useful for individuals from all over the world who are already on job for personal and professional development or re-entering employment after a period of absence in the health management, health or social care and for those who are seeking a career change in the health or social care sector.
Most individuals in this course are working professionally in managerial positions. This course is extremely suitable for senior managers and medical doctors.
What you will learn?
- Develop managerial skills to manage quality in health and social care sector
- Demonstrate an understanding of the health and manage budget and perform financial analysis to manage complex issues in the organisation to improve management practice
- Perform environmental analysis for strategic marketing decision making to implement the strategy
- Manage team performance for the quality of service delivery in health and social care organisation
- Understand advanced economic literature on the demand and supply of health care
- Critically review the role of agencies and healthcare organisations in the promotion of health programmes globally
- Understand strategic human resource techniques and tools to manage employees’ performance
PLAB 1/PLAB 2 Exam Preparation
We offer the Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board exam preparation as part of the course. We have strategic alliance with experienced medical professionals who are providing training and practice for PLAB1 and PLAB2 examinations.
Scholarship & Bursaries Available: Yes
Delivered by: London School of Business & Entrepreneurship
- International Health Policy
- Human Resource Management
- Managing Finance in the Healthcare Sector
- Strategic Marketing for Health and Social Care
- Research Methods for Healthcare Professionals
- Strategic Management in the Healthcare Industry
- Organisational Behaviour in Health and Social Care
- Managing Service Delivery in Health and Social Care
Scholarship & Bursaries Available: TBC
Delivered by: Selected University for MBA Top-up
MBA Top-up Degree Awarding Universities
- Northampton university
- Anglia Ruskin University
- University of West Scotland