In-Person & Live Virtual
The main purpose of the course is to help learners to increase management knowledge and skills to become a leader in the education industry.
The course will help learners in improving their understanding of leadership practices in the international environment. It strengthens knowledge of education management, leadership, and change management. The course will give the opportunity to enhance research-informed knowledge of educational leadership. It will enable learners to understand existing and emerging national and international organisations. It will build the skill of analysis and evaluation to learners so they could evaluate their leadership practices.
The course will train you to be an efficient educational management professional. The course includes various activities such as seminars, workshops, presentations, etc. for learners. These activities encourage learners to participate and develop skills in communications, decision-making, leadership and problem-solving. It will increase their educational leadership skills for creating positive changes in educational policies. It will enable them to improve educational programs and restructure entire academia. The leadership skills will enforce them to motivate others and create a conducive educational environment to achieve success. The acquisition of all these skills will enhance the performance of working professionals.
For more information please visit the partner institution website. Read More
- Research Methods in Education
- Pedagogy and Practice in Education
- Leading Reflective Practice in Education
- The Management of Educational Change
- Contemporary Issues in Education: Theory, Policy and Practice
- Managing Effective Intercultural Communication and Perspectives
MBA Top-up Degree Awarding Universities
- Northampton university
- Anglia Ruskin University
- University of West Scotland
Duration: 12-24 Months
Tuition fees: £3800 – £5500
Study Options: (Online | Live Webinars | Blended Learning)
For entry onto the Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Education Management and Leadership qualification, learners must possess
- An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior
to registering for the programme)
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language