In-Person & Live Virtual
Individuals responsible for the HR administration and processing often find themselves asked to carry out such roles without formal training of requirements and standards expected. This course provides practical tips for streamlined and efficient HR processing, in addition to setting the context by explaining the checks required by legislation and how this can be managed.
- Entry point – what do you need to know?
- Essential admin requirements
- Recruitment legislation & your obligations
- Record keeping & Data Protection
- Disclosing information
- Internal and external references
- Essential information for the generalist
- Educating others
- Practical exercises
This course will enable participants to:
- Understand and apply best practice Recruitment procedures
- Understand and apply best practice HR Generalist procedures
- Interpret Data Protection requirements and individuals rights
- Apply processing and organisational skills to increase efficiency
- Understand their obligations under current legislation
- Deal with general employee enquiries for HR data e.g. references, disciplinary procedure employment checks.