In-Person & Live Virtual
Managers faced with the issues of stress sometimes do not know where to turn. This course looks at the issues associated with stress, including examining what stress looks like and practical tips on how to deal with stress in themselves and in their staff. It incorporates practical de-stressor techniques delivered by a qualified complimentary therapist – that individuals will be able to utilise themselves.
- Defining and identifying stressors
- Stress and performance
- Impact on others
- Managing personal stress
- De-stressor techniques
- Practical strategies for dealing with stress in others
- Personal Stress Management Plan
Any individual who would like help to understand and manage the causes, symptoms and effects of stress in themselves and those around them.
This course will enable participants to:
- Understand and define stress
- Understand and identify the causes of stress
- Recognise the symptoms of stress in themselves and others
- Apply techniques to manage pressure in the workplace
- Apply strategies for handling stress positively for themselves and others